Sunday, January 26, 2014

What I Offer



  • Spanking/Discipline Sessions
  • Caning
  • Corner Time
  • Mouth Soaping
  • Life Coach
  • Humiliation Sessions (Giving)
  • Foot and Leg Worship
  • Body Worship (My lady bits are off limits)
  • Ass Worship
  • Age play sessions
  • Sissy Training
  • Sensation Play Sessions
  • CBT Sessions
  • Ball Busting
  • Torture Tease and Denial
  • Light Bondage
  • Nipple Torture
  • Blowing Bubbles
  • Mummification Sessions
  • Servitude Domestic/Financial
  • Double Mistress Sessions (FF/m)
  • Couple Domination Sessions (FM/m)
  • Long Distance Sessions
  • Sell Used Panties
  • Enemas

My hard limits are scat, edge play, breath play, and children.

If there is a fetish or a kink that is not on the list do not hesitate to ask me....I customize sessions to the fit the needs of clients the best I can.

All sessions are hosted in private homes in Reading Pennsylvania and Pocomoke City Maryland.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Paige, I'll be in your area week and could use a spanking. I emailed you, but mine is Matt.stokeman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete