Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Who Is Miss Paige


Be weird. Be Random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide........ :)




I am a 30 something Switch in the lifestyle for about three years. I offer professional domme and switch sessions. I am ultimately a spanko at a heart and started out in the lifestyle as a timid bottom. I love love LOVE to be spanked but I also enjoy other fetishes as I explore new ones as often as I can. I have never felt so much love and acceptance since I have come into this lifestyle thanks to many great people I have come into contact with and consider many of them my friends and family. I am under the under the apprenticeship of the very talented Professional Disciplinarian Miss Lydia, who also is my Dominant in the lifestyle. I am a member of a household with Miss Lydia and her husband timmythehouseboy as well.  I am very real and practice safe, sane and consensual play. So please check out the blog and see what I have to offer and email me if you are interested or have any questions. If I don't have something you are interested in listed don't hesitate to ask.  


Please continue to stop by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment